Monday, May 23, 2011

Desktop Wallpapers based on the past week


LA. Noire dropped last week Tuesday, and has been received very well, rated between an 8 and 9.5, by most video game sites. If you are looking for something to express your love for the game without displaying the art from the video game which in my opinion is a bit obtrusive if you are anything like me and believe that you need a bit of simplicity, then this wallpaper is for you. It captures the essence of the video games without the need of Aaron Staton's face on your desktop. (Not that he's not pretty.) 


The new episode of Doctor Who premiered on Saturday, called the Rebel Flesh, written by Matthew Graham. I am watching it as I write this. For those of you who are inspired by Doctor Who or just like the Tardis, you will enjoy this one. I've been told that it is a bit bright, but I have it on my desktop for now and it looks great. But for copyright reasons, it's just a police box. 


Lady Gaga's third album, Born this Way, dropped today and in the past week, there has been Gaga-steria. With her recent appearance on SNL, Golden Rule, and her videos' weeklong appearance on Fuse, Gaga is all over the place, so why not on your desktop as well. This wallpaper is created by iagro wallpapers.  It isn’t an actual photo of Lady Gaga herself, but it is a drawing that does a great job of her resemblance. 

So those are the desktop wallpaper recommendations I have for this week. Visit simpledesktops.com, or fanart.com for more wallpaper fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment