Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My Update

I was going to post about my favorite movies. In fact, I am half done with the post already. I think that I was going to do that because I figured that today would go as planned and I would just go with the tide. The tide being going through the motions of another interview. Let me explain before it gets too complicated.

I came home from college with a plan. I was going to try and find a job and work as much as possible so that I could get a car and pay for my books and part of my tuition by myself. So today was my interview and without going into detail, it was one of those places that takes everyone.

So I go in there relatively confident, which is my first mistake because I did that for my RA job and didn't get that either. Instead of explaining everything, let me just say that I didn't get the job because of my availability (don't have a car) and guess what I needed the job for, to get a freaking car.

It's very discouraging when everything that you need falls through all the time. I guess what I mean to say is that I work so hard to do what I'm supposed to do, and it all just falls apart. Perhaps it's not because I'm not qualified, although my interviewer pointed out that I had no work experience, which I thought would be obvious and not a problem.

Anyway, I am not looking for sympathy; I just wanted you all, whoever reads this, to know what was going on in my life.

I hope your week is better than mine and back to regularly scheduled posts that don't make anyone feel sad.  

No comments:

Post a Comment