Friday, June 22, 2012

The first post of the Summer

So here it is, summer.

The truth is that I'm becoming more and more afraid of time. I know that this is supposed to be a tech blog. In truth, I have no idea what I want to do with this thing. It seems like it is my summer hobby, but seeing as my summer started about eight weeks ago, I would say that I'm slacking a bit. I suppose it doesn't help that I started my first job a while ago.

I want to tell you a little bit about what happened to me the past year.
1. I have succeeding in changing my major.
2. I still haven't upgraded to OS X Lion, which I guess doesn't make because Mountain Lion is coming out in a few months anyway.
3. I have aged.
4. I have gotten into Korean Dramas. I think that they are awesome and I can now say six or seven phrases in Korea, which actually helps at my job.
5. I am the proud owner of an iPhone 4s. Everyone who has heard complain about for the past six months is happy about it.
6. I'm a senior in college now.
(That last sentence scared the crap out of me.)

Anyway, that's pretty much it.

Later on, I was thinking about posting my favourite apps thus far downloaded.
Look out for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment