Saturday, July 9, 2011

The New Blogger/Update

Google has stepped it up yet again. As a Google Plus user, who is just waiting for the networking site to become the next big thing so that I can delete my Facebook, I love the new look of Google Plus, which has translated to the New Blogger. Not only does it make me want to write more, but the minimalistic setting is not just beautiful but functional. It reminds me of WordPress, which I tried and didn't like and now it is like I'm using a completely different publishing website. I think Blogger just grew up and that is a wonderful feeling.

I have been neglecting my blog, which isn't really professional for me to say, but I have been trying to get ready for going back to school. It is extremely stressful, as I am in an apartment this year and have no idea what to expect and after hearing the horror stories about roommates, and lucking out with two of them; I really hope my luck has not run out.

Google has really been pulling out all the stops lately; with their Chromebooks rolling out, and the new plus button, which has literally popped up everywhere, see post: Google's +1 Button. I'm happy that this company sees that even though they are successful; they can still see room for improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment