Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hiatus

I know that I have abandoned this blog, but I don't mean to. Things are very hectic for me and for the longest, I have wanted to finish something that I have started. Since I hope that I will keep on living, I will keep on writing. However, I have a lot of stuff of my plate. Getting ready for law school, figuring out what I really want to accomplish with my life. I think the hardest thing out of all of this is trying keep true to my creative side, which has recently been lost in the research papers and homework. So I think that for that moment, I will take a hiatus. When I have time, I will write and perhaps I will try to make it a weekly thing at least. I was really trying to do it everyday, as you can see, but I just couldn't do it.

I hope that you subscribe to my blog, so that you can read the occasional tidbit or clever rant or tangent. I hope that you don't give up on me and do read what I have written. In the meantime, I will be going to school and overwhelming myself to the greatest extent.

Pray for me, readers, or whatever it is that you do, to whomever it is you will.
And I will return the favor, like I always have and always will.


No comments:

Post a Comment